We're in the home stretch! Six days until opening ceremonies... and It's a holiday weekend, so I'll keep this one short--just a few key points for the week ahead.
Thursday, July 6, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. :: Notre Dame University of Maryland
Opening Ceremonies: You don't want to miss this! The evening will include:
- a keynote presentation by our special guest (Princeton University's Assistant Director for College Access, Kevin Hudson);
- BBQ dinner;
- a tour;
- polo shirts; and
- information session & time for Q&A.
Friday, July 7, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. :: Notre Dame University of Maryland
First Full Day: Please arrange for your boy to arrive & depart on time & in compliance with the dress code (and if you're interested in carpooling, be sure to get in touch with our Head Fellow, Jeff Robinson: email@example.com)
A few other things to note...
- Polo shirts will be distributed at opening ceremonies, and we'll sort out any outstanding deposit/tuition issues (since BCSB's move is still in progress, please just plan to bring any payments due 7/1 with you to the opening ceremonies on 7/6).
- Monday, July 10 is our Outward Bound field trip; if you haven't yet sent in your medical/liability form, please do so ASAP.
Finally: we'll give you a full calendar on Thursday, for now, a few critical dates to bear in mind:
- Student-Led Conferences will take place on between 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 2nd & Thursday, August 3rd... you'll sign up for a fifteen-minute slot on one of those two nights--but it's absolutely essential that you're with us for this, so look at your calendar now (and if you definitely can't make either of those evenings work, let me know & we'll find a time that works).
- Closing Ceremonies will be held on Friday, August 4th, from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.